Monday, November 1, 2010

Sex

Due to my recent discovery that I will be forced to endure Sex Education, I feel inspired to write a blog entry about my views on sex. I do not know that much about sex, so I may get some information wrong. However, I don’t give a shit because this entry is the product of my philosophical thinking sessions and is therefore not to be criticized by anyone who is not me.


Okay. Basically, I do not have a ‘sexuality’ (I am not ‘attracted’ to people of any gender at all, nor am I attracted to animals, objects, or whatever else one can be attracted to). Despite what many people tell me, I am not going to meet the ‘right person’ and suddenly change, and I am not going to wake up one morning and find myself interested in any sort of romantic/sexual relationship.


I was wondering why people are so interested in the act of sexual intercourse, and came up with a theory. Sexual intercourse is obviously the main method of human reproduction, and from what I can imagine from the facts given to me, it would be a painful process if it weren’t for the pleasure that apparently is a result of it. If humans did not receive pleasure from the act of sexual intercourse (and also if they didn’t have the biological urge/instinct to have sex), then perhaps they would see no incentive for this behaviour (other than for procreation) and there would be an increased chance of the human population dying out. This applies to other species of animals besides humans, but this text is intended to be about humans. To put it simply, sex is pleasurable so you will engage in it. It is, I assume, a product of evolution. Because humans feel the need to have sex for reasons other than procreation (this occurs quite frequently in adolescent specimens), the risk of human overpopulation dramatically increases. I like to think that evolution created sexually transmitted diseases to combat this. I don’t care if this isn’t the reason, that is just what I like to think.


But seriously, what is the point in having sex unless you’re aiming to reproduce? (which there is no need to in these modern and overpopulated times). I personally believe that teenagers should be subjected to anti-sex indoctrination to prevent humanity from continuing its destructive quest to create multiple copies and destroy the Earth in the process. I will attempt to explain this to my dear teacher, but I have a feeling she will either a)disagree, b)not understand or perhaps a combination of both.


In regards to sex education, if I don’t understand something, don’t feel the need to participate in something, or don’t support something, I won’t do it, so there is no point in teaching me how to put a condom onto a plastic phallus-shaped object.


I believe that homosexuals, breeders, bisexuals, transexuals, and transvestites should have equal rights, but for things such as marriage, why do they seriously care? The statistics suggest that most marriages fail, and I don’t like it when people suggest that marriage is a ‘human right’. It is not a human right. If you think it is, then you seriously need to get your priorities right. If you also think that millions of dollars should be waste- uh...spent on sports and olympics, then you need to get your priorities right. Sorry for being tangential, but I quite enjoy ranting.

Good night.


1 Comments:

At November 26, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Blogger Hesting said...

Could have been my own words some years ago.
But as I'm getting older I'm starting to want some children around me though. There's no solution so far as I still don't have a boyfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home