Friday, October 29, 2010

Nothing

People get so caught up in what is happening concerning others, it makes them unhappy. I don't mean gossip; I mean that people worry about various issues caused by fellow beast (relationships or lack of, death, school trouble, etc.) until they develop a depressive and/or anxiety complex which is when they say "I hate life," "why is life so hard?" "Everyone hates me!" and other lovely things. But they don't realise that all their problems are caused by humans. Take schoolwork, for example. Who sets it and puts all that pressure on you and forces you to make choices that will lead to a job designed to help other people with their various wants and...wants? People do. Relationship issues? People. Death and resulting grief? People.
See? And seriously, I hate it when people act as though 'life is supposed to be hard'. Nothing is supposed to be anything. Put a bunch of animals on a planet, they create problems for themselves. If I ever get this "lyff is jus soooo hoard" feeling, I think of my 'fellow man' and how they have given me problems when they try to control my life with their rules and restrictions and choices and brainwashing and false sense of 'freedom'. Those in positions of authority are NOT special, there is no such thing as 'fate', and the universe is infinitely larger than any problems you could ever be blessed with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home