Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Everybody Is Different...

Are we really? Teenagers are a perfect example of what I mean. They copy each other; hairstyles, clothing, music they listen to, ways of speaking, etc. In the Western world, individuality is rare. I may think I am an ‘individual’, but there are other people out there who speak like me, have the same political views as me, the same personality, etc. I would not like to meet people like this, as they would most likely be boring due to the fact that I seem to be quite boring. But as I read through the Facebook News Feed, I notice patterns in the behaviour and writing style of my young peers. I am not insinuating that they are boring in any way. In fact, I think quite the opposite of this. Observing how people interact is very interesting; it makes me see that I am wrong and people are, in some ways, different, whilst still having aspects of themselves that are similar to other humans of their age and rank. Or not.

I am writing this because I am sick of people. I would elaborate on that, but I don't think you would

a) understand

b) care.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home